ECG Interpretation For Student Paramedics
- 46 Pages
- Systematic approach to 12-Lead ECG interpretation
- Fundamentals of cardiac conduction vectors and lead relationships
- ECG Quiz
- Interpretation of the eight most common conduction abnormalities
- Pathophysiology and interpretation of Supraventricular Re-entry Tachycardias
Diagnosis And Patient Assessment For Student Paramedics
- 22 Pages
- Develop a solid systematic approach
- Learn how to develop and apply illness scripts when making differential diagnoses
- Develop clinical reasoning during assessment to make accurate provisional diagnoses
Illness Scripts: Respiratory Distress:
- 28 pages
- Individual disease profiles for eight common causes of respiratory distress
- Assessment criteria and principles
- Common management principles
We’re constantly adding to our Illness Script archive so be sure to check back for more.
I use this book very often when im on clinical placement as a paramedic. Its great not having to carry around a big ECG book. Its very easy to use and has helped me understand difficult ECG findings. I would recommend this to any student or clinician that is regularly reading ECGs.
Thanks for your feedback Tyler! We're glad the eBooklet is assisting you well.