ONE SHEAR™ Premium Trauma Shears V2
Looking for a Premium Trauma Shear everyone will want to steal?
The ONE SHEAR™ will exceed your needs with its high-quality Extreme Heavy Duty Steel™ and Diamond Coated (DLC) Blades.
With its best in the industry Extreme Heavy Duty Steel™ giving it a razor-sharp edge, best hardness in the industry, scratch resistance, far superior corrosion resistance, and amazing black finish.
This will truly be the ONE SHEAR™ You Will Ever Need!
Extreme Heavy Duty Steel™ trauma shear built for Healthcare professionals, EMS, Paramedics, Nurses, Survivalist, Marine Utility, or any application where tough things need to be cut!
Features premium materials far superior to competitors, at a fantastic price point.
- Fits easily in most 5.11 or EMS style pants.
- Extreme Heavy Duty Steel™ is considered Super steel and one of the highest standards of steel in the industry.
- Sharp edge with great edge retention.
- TSA Compliant blade length
- Micro Serrations for fine cutting and bulk cuts
- Black DLC (Diamond Like Coating) is the hardest in the industry, strengthens the steel, resists scratches from metal, and provides superior corrosion resistance.
- Blunt tip provides easy access to tough to cut areas without worrying about harming the patient
- Easy to clean shears as they have no silicone or bacteria-harboring elements.
- Easily adjusted tightness to your liking with our coin/ flathead bolt system. Gone are the days of looking for torque keys or allen keys in the field.
- 2x as thick blades compared to traditional trauma shears
- Built-in oxygen key for easy access and multi-tool usage
- Matte Black G9 Nylon Gas-Filled Handles for textured feel and non-slip resistance.
- Auto Clavable
- 30 Day No-Hassle Money Back Guarantee!
General DLC Coating information:
- Matte Black
- Likes to be oiled
- 1.5x Harder Than Titanium Coatings (7 on mohs scale)
- Moz Scale 9-10 highest and the standard for hardness
- Nylon Gas Filled
- Autoclavable around 290 Fahrenheit Max (Most facilities 270 Degrees F Used)
- Matte (Current) Satin Textured finish for non slip
- Ambidextrous Hand or Left hand Friendly Neutral Grip